Friday, December 4, 2009

Thank Goodness!

Well, I am just thankful that I am finally getting a moment to catch up from Thanksgiving! We had a great holiday...it was so much fun being a week full of firsts for Hadley. First Thanksgiving, first plane ride, first visit with all of Jason's extended family... We were able to spend about 6 days in Missouri seeing all of Jason's family, including his sister Tara, who lives in Seattle and her little girl (Reese's cousin) Skylar! That might have been one of the highlights of the trip for me...because I loved watching them play together! I have incredible memories of playing with my cousins at every holiday...and I hope Reese will have the same. My brother also gave us a
surprise visit before Thanksgiving...it was so great to spend time with him, and he and Reese became fast friends. Here are the pictures... a little out of order!



Had to start with this one...Hadley on the plane...wide eyed! I wish I had gotten a picture of the man who sat beside us on the way home...in the middle of Hadley crying he quickly ordered a Jack Daniels...straight up!

Uncle Jonathan playing...aw can you see the family resemblance?


And FYI...my wonderful husband painted the entire outside of our house...with a little helper...


Cousins hugging...so sweet


Reading a new book with Grandpa and Barb


Kneading dough with Grandma Shirla...she did really well


If only there was sound to this picture!


Grandma Shirla bought all the girls matching dresses....and look how great Jason is with all of them...I am telling you...we want to have a few more, and we may have a sorority!


Hadley bonding with Aunt Joyce


Reese's new smile!

No comments: