Friday, December 11, 2009

A Growing Tradition

It's that time of year again...Christmas parties galore! This year was the 5th year of the annual Ornament party! I absolutely love doing this every year and this year was no exception! It was great to see everyone and to try and catch up! A few things I have noted this year: first of all...from now on I will be hiring a babysitter to watch the girls so I can actually get things done; second I realize that when we are "stealing" ornaments I now go for the bright colored and less breakable ones than I used to; and finally never think that your 4 month old will acutally go to sleep like she normally does during the party! Thanks girls for making this year's party fun...and for putting up with some extra noise (compliments of Hadley).


The whole group, including Hadley (passed out in Aunt B's arms)

Reese trying to help Memi get Hadley to go to sleep.

And speaking of our sweet Hadley, can you believe that she turned four months this past Monday! She is starting to show her little personality more and more. She smiles all the time and has started to "talk". She rolls her self all the way over and actually really enjoy being on her tummy! She has her moments when she shows off her lungs as well...but luckily those times are few! Surprisingly at her four month check up she was 26" long (exact same as Reese) and 13lbs. 12 oz (only four ounces more than Reese). Hadley was actually a week and a half older than Reese at this check up...but I was floored that they were so close in size...I actually made a bet with Jason that Hadley would be alot bigger, guess I lost!

Hadley doing her part to help trim the tree!
Hadley playing on her quilt that Grandma Shirla made.

No comments: