Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Round 1

Here goes part of round 1 of Christmas for the Beckners! We headed to Atlanta to celebrate with my mom and her family for the first round of Christmas...more to come. We had our yearly traditions which I love. We always do fondu with my mom on Christmas Eve and Reese loved it, and we also always see a movie on Christmas day! This year Jason and Jonathan offered to stay home and watch the girls so mom, Ashely and I could go see It's Complicated. (which by the way we all laughed harder than we have in a long time...I loved it). And we always spend Christmas afternoon at Myrl's house (my grandmother) with all of my aunts/uncles and cousins...this year was just as much fun as the others and so special since it was Hadley's first Christmas.
Reese waiting for Santa to come at Bebe's house
All dressed up for a Christmas dinner
Jumping high on Christmas Eve
Santa Came! Reese looking in her stocking and checking out what Santa left...all I can say is that our house has a lot more pink and alot more princess!
And come on...Christmas at Bebe's house means one thing...an UGA backpack!
We headed over to Myrl's house to celebrate with all of my mom's family...here is Bebe with the girls.
Cousin Samantha chasing Reese at Myrl's house
Reese and Ashley in matching jackets!
The whole clan...all of my mom's family!

No comments: