Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Round 2

The day after Christmas we headed over to Pop's house (my dad) to celebrate and then from there we all loaded up to drive to Greenville, SC where all of my dad's family met up! Reese had a wondeful time with all of her aunts, uncles and counsins (really second counsins but close enough).

All of the kiddos and Aunt Sabra and Uncle Jonathan (the biggest kid of all)

Hadley (giving Pop the look) and Pop...Hadley was so great in all of the traveling and being passed from arm to arm. She loved Christmas and everyone loved her...how can you not!

Reese loving on her cousin Virginia...a little too much.

Oops, a little out of order but this was the girls with Santa before we left Birmingham...Hadley did great her first time!(never mind the fact that she looks like she is in shock)

I have to leave this...it is too funny...why is this picture so small...I can not figure it out...but it is making me laugh. This is the whole Wyatt/Woodlief clan in South Carolina.


My cousin Julie and Hadley having a little bit of quality time.

My godmother Joan with Hadley for the first time! Check out Hadley sassy shoe shocks!

The kids and grandkids with Pop! Hadley was leading the group in "O Holy Night".
Words are not needed here.
Having fun with Daddy and Ashley

No comments: