Friday, November 20, 2009

If only I had my camera!

So, you remember this post here...well this is a follow up! My sweet Reese...what are the next few decades going to look like? Well...as you know from the earlier post Reese loves her little friend Hollis from preschool! He really is adorable...blonde little curles and a cute little smile, but all of that said...Reese really loves him!

Since my previous post, almost once a week there is some story about Hollis (i.e. - the other day she told me he was the "best tickeler eva...mommy" and then proceeded to ask me if he could come and play). She told her daddy that she wanted Hollis to come over and play doctor...and she said that she only likes him...no one else...and the teachers told me that when Hollis comes in Reese's face just lights up!

All of those things...while totally innocent for a 2 year old...still make me nervous...and I have these flash backs of me in the third grade...BOY CRAZY! Seriously I think I wrote (and received i will add) more of those notes with the check yes or no boxes that I care to remember! Anyway...I digress...today I picked Reese up from school, we were walking to the car and then she said..."I did not say bye to Hollis". She ran to the fence of the playground and yelled for Hollis...(this is where I wish I had had my camera with me). Hollis came running to the fence and reached his hand through the fence and grabbed Reese's hand. They both began to laugh and kind of tickle the others hand!

It was pure joy for both of them and I was grinning watching these two little people just love each other! Sorry for the long post, but come on...too cute!

No comments: