Friday, September 4, 2009

Boys, boys, boys, boys, boyyyys

Come on...you know you are all singing the rest of the song now! Well this post is dedicated to my adorable daughter Reese and all of the boys....

So, this is how our first days at preschool have gone:

Day 1
Me: how was your day?
Reese: I had a great day (obviously repeating what I had said to her in the morning...have a great day)
Me: Who did you play with?
Reese: Miller...he's my best buddy
(so cute I have never heard her say best buddy about anyone)
Day 2
Me: What did you do today?
Reese: I ask Hollis (a boy) told hold me and he said yes! (grinning ear to ear)
Me: What? (not sure of what I heard)
Reese: (a little louder this time) I ask Hollis to hold me and he said yes! He's my best buddy!
Me: That's nice...so what about your other friends...Emma, Sara, Bailey (all girls)
Reese: No response
Day 3
Me: Did you have fun in chapel today?
Reese: Yes, we sing songs...I sat by Hollis (smiling)
Me: (at this point I am questioning if she is really only 2 1/2 or if she is in the 3rd grade) You sat by Hollis?
Reese: Yeah...he my bestest buddy!
Me: Did you sit by anyone else....
Reese: Hollis (now giving me a grin that seriously looks like she is in love with him! What)

Ok...I share all of this laughing because it is so cute...but honestly Jason and I think we have a little flirt on our hands...at 2 1/2! I am wondering if it is due to the cute little bob haircut she has now...

No comments: