Tuesday, November 10, 2009

3 months!

Saturday was Hadley's 3 month birthday! I can't believe it...3 months have really flown by. She is such a joy around here. Hadley reminds me so much of Reese is scares me! She has begun to smile all the time when she is awake. She LOVES her big sister Reese...whenever Reese starts talking Hadley moves her head quickly trying to find her. She has started rolling on her side and is really trying to roll all of the way over. Here are a few pictures of our peanut!

Sleeping on my side, trying to get on my tummy!
Quality time with daddy!

Spending time with my friend Bryson.
My new friend little Maggie (almost 2 weeks old here).

A little fur for ya!



Finally, my best friend and big sister Reese reading to me, I love her.

4 comments:

Jennifer and Beau Whitson said...

So sweet! Love all of the new pictures! Hadley looks just like Reese!

Merritt said...

that first pic looks like hadley has her thumb - is she following in sissy's footsteps?

Anonymous said...

love it - the pic with maggie is too funny!

memi

Robin Lyles said...

Looks like both of your girls are little fashionistas! I can't believe how much Hadley has grown--she looks so big next to Maggie. Hope you guys are doing well!