Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween and some Fall Fun

Last year for Halloween, we(Jason and I) went all out, this year only the girls got it together, but they were cute. We decided to skip trick or treating and just go to a Halloween party on Friday night. We stayed in on Saturday and watch Georgia and Florida play (sad day for me...happy for Jason) with Bethany and Steve.


Hadley in her flower costume...poor thing mommy zipped her up and then put her in her seat...not a good idea!Snow White and the Flower at the Halloween party
Snow White...Reese was on of four Snow Whites at the party...but she was the cutest redhead Snow white! Fro Daddy and the flower...we had ambitions of being the wicked queen and prince charming to go along with Snow White...but too short on time and costumes...so I was a hippy with the my flower child...and well, Jason was Will Ferrell from Semi Pro ... sorry you don't get the full picture with the shorts and everything.Snow White really enjoying a pumpkin cupcake...
REALLY ENJOYING IT!
I know...those of you who know me are shocked by this picture...me roasting hotdogs...I don't eat hotdogs! Well, these are technically turkey dogs and I'll do about anything for a outdoor fire with the family! We have a small firepit in the backyard so we roasted hotdogs and smores...and Ellie and Bailey waited for anything that dropped!YUM!And finally, to round out some of our fall fun...we did carve our pumpkin! Reese was so excited the whole time jumping and dancing as we carved the face...but she did not want to help clean it out...just wanted to eat the seeds when we baked them! We hope you are enjoyed fall as much as we are at the Beckner house! I am sad that Jason and I did not do well on our costumes this year...but we will work for next year...it was hard to come up with something after Kiss last year!

3 comments:

Robin Lyles said...

So adorable! You can see the dogs salivating as they watch the hotdogs!

sweetpeamorrow said...

So precious! It looks like you guys had a great time! I miss you guys, hope all is well! Lets have a play date or something soon!!!!!!!

Merritt said...

looks like lots of fun. and both of our little princesses were snow white ! how funny. And I never thought i'ld see you roasting hotdogs!!! I admit that I feed my 2 kosher beef hotdogs sometimes...