Saturday, October 24, 2009

Look who we found

A month or so before Hadley was born I was walking through downtown Homewood and wandered into a new baby store, Swaddle. It was so cute so I went in just looking...as I got to the back of the store my eyes came across a display with the cutest baby on it...it was REESE! They carry the brand A Mother's Arms...which Reese was the first clothes model for back when she was about 5 months old. Anyway...I was so excited to see it (I had not seen a display with her picture...only on the website) and the lady in the store asked me if I knew the baby...I was like...Yeah...she's my baby!

So, with that said...I had to bring Reese back to see it...so this was this past weekend we went to the store. The funny thing was that when I asked Reese who the baby in the picture was, she said Hadley (which with the way things look now...Hadley will probably look just like that at 5 months). And if you check out the site A Mother's Arms, you will see all of Reese's pictures...but even better the clothes are great, so soft and the story behind the company is great.

Check out the picture above our heads! What a cutie!

No comments: