Monday, June 29, 2009

Party for Hadley Grace

So, having a second baby I kind of felt weird about having another baby shower! I mean I have a lot of stuff from Reese...and it just felt strange. But three of my best friends in Birmingham offered to throw me a shower...and so I let them. I had a friend tell me a few months ago that every baby I have deserves a shower...and another one say that it is not Hadley's fault that she was born second...so with that said. I really enjoyed the shower and I am so grateful to have such a group of wonderful friends to celebrate this with me.


The whole shower bunch....minus my sweet mom who was taking pictures.
The beautiful hostess (Katherine, Merry Michael and Bethany), they went above and beyond to make it a wonderful brunch shower.


My mom and sister made the trip over to celebrate with us and to spend some time with Reese
Heidi (whose has a sweet baby girl Lillian...and for my first few months of being pregnant...that is what Reese had named the baby), my friend Rashel (crazy that I used to babysit her baby boy...who is now 9!) and my wonderful sister who Reese adores!


On another note...I got some great gifts from the shower...one favorite was the cutest little pink dresses that Jennifer Whitson got for Hadley and Reese. I can not wait for my girls to match from time to time.

1 comment:

Jennifer and Beau Whitson said...

I can't wait to see the little ones in their matching outfits! Hadley will be here any minute! Yay!