Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A closer look and a name ...FINALLY

Last Friday, Jason, Reese and I went to the doctor and had the 4-D ultrasound done on baby girl number 2! It was great...she was wide awake and moving like crazy...she even opened her eyes which freaked me out a little (go figure...for the girl who used to be freaked out about pregnancy). She smiled and even pointed at us...with the pointer finger I will have you know!
Reese really enjoyed it and it just made me want to hold the little angel right then...I don't know if I can wait about 9 more weeks!

Anyway...it led us to the decision on a name! Hadley Grace Beckner! Hadley is a name that I fell in love with a few months after I had Reese. I met a girl named Hadley and just loved her. Anyway, it has always been in the decision mix...the problem was I just could not make a decision. But, this week that changed and I know she is our Hadley Grace. Her middle name will be Grace - named for her Grandma Shirla Grace (Jason's mom) and Great Grandma Leta Grace(Jason's Grandmother) and for just the amazing meaning that the word rings into our lives. Reese has been calling her Hadley for the last day and it is really cute. So, here are some pictures of our little Hadley for you to enjoy.

6 comments:

Jennifer and Beau Whitson said...

Love it, love it, love it! Such a beautiful name for another beautiful baby girl! We can't wait to meet Miss Hadley!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I think she is going to look like her big sis from these pics!

memi

Allen, Sharis, Trace, Jayde and Rhett said...

I absolutely LOVE the name you chose for your baby girl #2! Adorable! Oh, and the 4D Pictures....I feel like I have already met her. They were great!!! I can't wait to hold her and to see Reese with her! Miss you and hope to see you all soon! :)

Love, The Kirkland Family "Sharis"

The Carters said...

Love, LOVE the name! When you were going over the list of possible names the other day, that was my favorite. As I learned being pregnant with Lillian however, sometimes you don't want people's opinion so I tried not to say too much. :) Can't wait to meet her!

sweetpeamorrow said...

yeah!!!!!!! we love the name!!!!!! we can't wait for the 2nd to get here!!!! Glad to have your blog info too!

shelli

Merritt said...

so exciting! i love the name hadley - that was on our list for avery! she'll be here before you know it!