Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First Few Days at the Beach

Well, we are at the beach and loving every minute of it. We have been here since Friday and still have a few more days to enjoy! Reese LOVES the water! We have been to the beach every day...where she wants to be buried in the sand and Aunt Ashley and Daddy are happy to help! Bebe has taken her on many deep swims in the Ocean and we have all enjoyed the pool every day! As for myself...I must say that being at the beach almost 32 weeks pregnant...well not really something I would say I love! I mean I always love the beach but I feel like I can compete with some of the men on the beach and their beer guts this year! Oh well it will be worth it!

We spend lots of time here...digging and digging!


Taking Daddy for a ride.


Family Picture all ready for dinner at the Red Bar...YUM!


All of the girls!

We also love riding Bikes...Reese always wants to go faster!

3 comments:

kristen elaine said...

you look amazing lauren!!!

Merritt said...

isn't it wonderful lauren? maybe we can do a girls trip there one day...i want to see a belly shot picture of you sundbathing!!! havw fun!!!

Robin Lyles said...

What a beautiful family! You don't even look pregnant. THe beach looks really familiar . . . we just got back from Seaside on Saturday. Were we in the same place and didn't even know it?