Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day with friends

I took the girls out to spend a day with one of my best friends, Katherine, and her two boys, James and Luke. We had a great time and the girls were whipped by the time we came home. I love when we get together...Reese and James are just a few months apart, Hadley is about 9 months older than Luke and Brynlee is about 9 months younger. One of my favorite things is to watch my girls playing with some of my friends little ones...just one of those moments!


Hadley, Luke, James and Reese enjoying a mid morning snack after playing hard with toys, water balloons, water and chalk!


Speaking of our snack...check this out...a yellow watermelon! Katherine had a huge one and the kids ate tons of it. It was sooo good...it was my first time to have a yellow watermelon!


After playing hard, we took a break inside, and these two watch the movie Oceans for a bit...they sat this close...too cute!



Then we loaded up to head over to the lake for some fun. Reese wanted James to ride with us...he was not too excited about being in a car seat with butterflies on it...but they had a great time back there! The whole way home Reese kept saying how sad she was that James was not riding with us anymore.We kept these two contained at the lake...and I put Hadley in her vest just in case she decided to check out the water.

Katherine brought a fishing pole and we really tried to catch something...but for some reason the fish were just not around us! But Reese and James still had fun "catching" some sea grass and other things in the lake!Reese really wanting to catch a fish!
A little moment between friends...hopefully these friendships will continue to grow! Thank you Alexanders for a great day of fun!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I know I can count on you to get pictures up quickly! :) We had so much fun with you and your girls also!!