Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Birthdays, Fairy Birthdays, Boyfriend Birthdays and slip and slides!

So catching up just a little...we have been party hopping! We celebrated this Guy's birthday last week...I won't say his age...I will just give you a hint...the two numbers add up to be 9...and he is not 27 or 45!


We headed over to Tuscaloosa earlier in the month to celebrate Addie Gail's (our goddaughter) 5 year old birthday party...it was a fairy party!
Addie Gail excited about the cake
Aunt Memi (Hadley's godmother) was at the party and helped out with the girls like always! Hadley was wearing her "tulip fairy" costume.

Here is Reese dressed up like a ballerina Fairy...she was really cute...I just could not get her to look at me...she would not take her eyes off of the dessert!
That same day we headed back to Birmingham to celebrate Walt's birthday(that is Reese's boyfriend...at least in her mind...she told me today that she was in love with him...ahhh)!
They had a blast and I had a really hard time getting Reese to leave!





Aunt Ashley surprised the girls with a slip 'n slide, and we finally tried it out the other weekend! The girls were laughing and running around crazy...it was a huge hit!Someone else thought it was fun too...




really fun


oh...he is such a fun daddy...and ok, I will tell you his age...he is 54!

1 comment:

Shirla and Dennis said...

It's hard to tell who is having the most fun. I really think it is the birthday boy. And Ashley thought she was getting slip and slide for the girls. I wonder did he feel it the next day in the rib cage?
Love to all, Mom