Sunday, July 10, 2011

5 months

Who me?








Yes...Brynlee is five months old...and she is really excited about it!Brynlee continues to be such a sweet baby and really easy! I think easy is relative when you have 3 children 4 and under but she really does seem like such a go with the flow baby! She adores her sisters and they really entertain her.


I finally dropped Brynlee's late feeding (9:30 pm) and she now goes to sleep at 7:30 and she wakes up at 7:30! I am so mad that I held on to that for so long...she had been going to sleep at 7:30 and then I would wake her up, feed her and put her right back down. I think I was just afraid that I would rock the "quiet nights" we have right now...our girls really do sleep great at night! But, all of that said I dropped it and she did not miss a beat...I think she was like "finally that woman has stopped waking me up while I am sleeping"!


She has gotten so big and so strong! She rolls on her side and just hangs out there and "talks"! Her cheeks are so cute...I think she might be hiding something in them!

She has found 10 new toys....

Five little piggies on one foot and five little piggies on the other. She loves them...she grabs them and puts them in her mouth...she talks to them and gets so excited when she holds them!

In case you have not noticed in some other pictures...Brynlee has what I like to call her little "cockatoo" on her head. Her hair just stands up in this one little place on the top and even if I put lotion on it...it still stands up...I love it!


We love our little Brynlee and she makes our family complete.

1 comment:

Shirla and Dennis said...

She has grown so much! Love the little red flame on top.
Love, Grandma Shirla