Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love and Marriage, Love and Marriage.

...

They go together like a horse and carriage...that song...so catchy!

But, my reason for writing about it...well it is all my little Reese! Here are two conversations from this week...
Conversation #1


Reese: I want to have Walt over to play
Me: ok...we can talk to his mom about it

Reese: Yeah, that is what I told him...and I told him that when he comes over I am going to wear my best princess dress and he is going to wear his best boy dress...or what do they wear?
Me: oh...he can wear whatever he wants...lots of boys wear suits or prince outfits or something when they dress up.


Reese: and I told him that when he comes over we are going to do something (laughing)...but mommy I can't tell you.
Me: (a little curious) oh you can tell me...let me guess

Reese: (grinning ear to ear)...ok guess guess
Me: (only because she talks about it all of the time) are you going to GET Married??!!


Reese: (screaming excitedly) Yes...you guessed it we are going to get married...but it is a secret. Me: ok...but we better talk to your daddy first


Conversation #2

Reese: mommy, I want to marry someone...like Hollis or Fowler or Walt
Me: well I am sure that when you are older you will marry someone wonderful


Reese: but I want to get married now
Me: why do you want to get married now...that would make me so sad...if you get married then you would not live with Daddy and me anymore...why don't you wait until you are a little older...at least 5!

Reese: Mommy (saying it with a look like, duh!), we are just going to get married in the gym at school and I won't like the person I get married to, so it is ok!
Me: oh well you want to like the person you get married to...I love your daddy and I am married to him

Reese: I know but we are just getting married in the gym and I don't want to like any of them
And yes...I am aware that the pictures have nothing to do with this...except for the sister love fest in our house!

No comments: