Friday, February 25, 2011

Lots of help

One thing for sure...having a new little one...well you need some help! I am so grateful for the help I have on a daily basis...


She would love to babysit her...if only 4 year olds could do that!

Hadley was so excited the first time she held Brynlee by herself...even though she is only 18 months..she really is sweet and pretty gentleBaby holding a baby

Seriously, we have had some help...Grandma Shirla came down over the weekend to meet Brynlee and to help out with all of the girls. It was really nice to have someone to play with Reese and Hadley and to help me out and give me a little break

These girls had a great time with GrandmaThen we got spoiled a little more when Ashley came for a few days. I think that Reese and Hadley thought she was here as their permanent playmate. Hadley wore Ashley out getting her to push her on the bike.

No comments: