Saturday, February 5, 2011

4th Birthday Party

I am realizing that I am going to be a broken record for the rest of my life saying this about my children...but seriously how do I almost have a 4 year old? We celebrated Reese's 4th birthday today...a little early as her actual birthday is the 13th...but we wanted to do it before Brynlee arrived (and I know I was pushing it a little close...but my children never come early...I think I would be pregnant for 50 weeks if it were up to my babies)

Back on track...we celebrated today at Serendipity Sweets (an ice cream/candy shoppe-shocking I know....from the anti candy mom...but that is what turning 4 is about!) right down the road from our house. It was a great party...no mess for us to clean up and the children were all entertained!

The cake...Reese's prize possession

Ice Cream Galore


Balloons are a must and very entertaining for little Hadley
My homemade ice cream cone game..."pin" the cherry on top!The shop did a little sand art activity with the girls...and of course it was sand art candy!
Then the girls each got a scoop of ice cream and were able to decorate them with a few fun toppings! (which I found Reese eating directly out of the toppings bowl)
Next...blowing out the candle...trying really hard!

Finally it is out!
Sugar and all smiles!

They each got a little treat bag and to pick out a little toy from the store!Daddy here was the lone boy...just getting used to life the next 20 years...he helped to keep Hadley entertained
Two sugared up and pooped out girls!
We had a great time but I still can't believe that Reese is almost 4!

No comments: