Sunday, January 30, 2011

Her NAME!

I guess I could blame it on the fact that we had a hard time deciding on what her name would be, or that with the holidays it got away from us, or well chasing two very busy girls around all day makes me forget my name!

Basically, I realized awhile after Christmas that everyone was surprised to see baby #3's name announced on our Christmas card. Honestly, that was not our intention I just did not realize that I had not told people!

So...our soon to be here little girl's name is Brynlee Noel Beckner! Jason and I both really liked the name Bryn...but we wanted a little bit more. We had also tossed around the idea of using Jason's middle name (Lee) as part of one of the girls names...and so we just put them together...Bryn and lee...BRYNLEE! Her middle name is Noel, after her Aunt Andrea Noel (Jason's sister).

So, there you have it. We are so excited to meet our little Brynlee Noel...just counting down the days now!

No comments: