Thursday, March 3, 2011

Guess Who...

So, while I totally think Brynlee has a different look to her...look at these three pictures and tell me...are they all the same baby or 3 different babies with very similar profiles...





So, the top one is Reese...the middle is Brynlee and the bottom is Hadley. Brynlee is easy because she has sooo much hair...but I do think they all have similar looks. I think Brynlee looks so different to me because she has soo much hair and because her head is very small in comparison to the other two! What do you think?

2 comments:

Shirla and Dennis said...

And all so beautiful and special in their own way.
Love,
Grandma Shirla

sweetpeamorrow said...

3 girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am amazed you have three girls now!!!!!!!!!! they do look alike! they are so sweet!