Monday, August 30, 2010

Don't Blink...

Or you will miss that your daughter went from this..

To this, in merely 12 months!
First Day of 3 year old preschool 2010
Today was the first day...and it was rough...FOR ME! I serioulsy woke up in the middle of the night after having a bad dream about Reese going to school! Then I felt nervous sick to my stomach all morning...what is wrong with me people?! She is going 3 days a week this year from 9-1...but it feels like forever! True to last year...I cried in the carpool line, (she did not...in fact she jumped out of the car and ran towards her friends) and I cried driving home! I am so glad she is going...she LOVES it...and I love her sweet little school and the wonderful things she learns! And, it will be wonderful bonding time for me to have with my little Hadley...but we both miss "sissy" as Hadley calls her.
In fact, 3 times this morning Hadley took off crawling towards Reese's room saying "sissy"..."sissy?" over and over. It was really sweet but sad too! One plus, I will say that our house is the cleanest in has been since May...having a little time without my ball of energy I can get a lot done!

Another reminder of Reese last year
And this year...true to her personality a little sass in the pictures
One final pose before we go! All I can say is watch out Mrs. Phillips (her teacher)!

1 comment:

Shirla and Dennis said...

Reese, I love your cute haircut. It makes you look so grown up.
Lauren, Sounds like you are enjoying your time, but I am sure it will go by quickly and soon be filled with your new little one.
Love to all,