Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day...Tears...Visits

Today was Reese's first day of two year old preschool...she was being silly and would not pose for a picture...this is as good as I could get...but how cute is she?

Doing a twirl for the picture
This was Reese in the car as we were waiting in the carpool line...

And the carpool line was where the tears came in...from ME! I don't know what happened...but all of the sudden I was so sad that she was going and I started crying. The teacher that opened the door to get Reese out took one look at me and said, "Mom, we are going to have a great day...don't worry she will be great and so will you!" But, it ended well...I was able to pull it together and Reese had a great day. I had to remind myself that she will only be gone two days a week.

Leading up to our first day of school we have had lots of fun visitors...

Grandma Shirla came down this weekend and had her first time to see Hadley
Aunt Andrea "Annie" came down with Grandma and had her first time with Hadley

Grandpa Beckner came down earlier in the week to meet Hadley

Grandpa and Reese - she wore grandpa out playing

And after lots of visitors we are passed out

1 comment:

Robin Lyles said...

I can't believe Reese is already in school! I will be crying too when that day comes for us. Hadley is such a beautiful baby. I hope I get to meet her soon.