Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bump Watch!

Yes!









You read that correctly...the Beckner family is on a Bump Watch!









Bump watch=Baby watch!









We are expecting baby Beckner #3 on Valentines Day 2011! And yes, that was Reese's due date as well...crazy love in this family!

These two are going to have to make room for one more in this squeeze!

We are soooo excited...(especially now since I am feeling like I can actually smell food again) and wanted to share the news with all of you! Reese is really excited...she is very adamant that the baby is a girl and that her name will be Lala (ironic since that was my childhood nickname).

I,of course, have no feeling about what the baby is (I never do) but I call the baby "she"...girls are all I know...we will see!

But...I want your thoughts...what do you think baby #3 will be...tell me or click on the new baby poll up top!

4 comments:

The Spann's said...

congrats fertile myrtle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited! i vote BOY!

Anonymous said...

congrats beckners!!!! yay for baby #3! how exciting:) i hope you continue to feel good!

Jennifer and Beau Whitson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer and Beau Whitson said...

YAY! Another baby Beckner! I am so excited for you guys! I must say I can only see pink when I think of you two! Congratulations again! Love you both!