Thursday, August 27, 2009

Priceless

As a mom I have many priceless moments every day. Reese cracks me up, makes me cry, makes me laugh and fills my world with joy all of the time...and now spending time with Hadley watching her change every day, I have even more moments. So, here are a few to share with you.

So what do you get when a 2 year old decides to have some fun with an extra mattress and a stripped down bed...(note: I almost did not put this on here because the room is a disaster...but in our defense we were cleaning out...)




Ok...so only priceless because such a little thing can make so much noise and can make such a sad face.

This is what we get most of the time

And this is a little teaser...one of my friends (whom I grew up with in Atlanta) and her mother came over today to take some pictures of Hadley and Reese...this is one I snapped...just to hold you over until we get them all! Isn't she precious...I LOVE PICTURES

2 comments:

sweetpeamorrow said...

So fun! I love the new pictures of Hadley! She is so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

is it just me or is there a red tint to her hair in that last pic?????

memi