Sunday, August 2, 2009

Staycation and a little birthday celebration!

Well, for my final weekend before Miss Hadley makes her debut Bethany, Katherine and I actually took our annual roommate vacation! Ever since we graduated in 2000 we have taken a vacation together every year...each year they have gotten better (in terms of where we stayed...not the vacation...they are always great). This year...with our busy summers and the fact that I am pregnant we did not think we could get it in. But...WE DID!
We took a short drive (since I am less than a week away from D-day) to Ross Bridge Resort...and stayed the night. It was great...all day at the pool, staying up talking, good food, great beds, fabulous company! Sadly...my one regret...we did not take pictures...but on Saturday night we checked out and headed down to Sol Y Luna to celebrate Katherine's birthday and it was great!
Katherine, Bethany, Jen and I at dinner

The whole group...who put pregnant girl front and center in this one...not nice

The boys...they enjoyed a morning of golf together!
Now, you know I can't have a post without my little Reese in it...she helped me bake brownies the day I left for the "staycation". She loved to lick!
Wow...chocolate face...but what a cute one!

No comments: