Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The things that come out of her mouth!

The things that come out of children's mouth always makes me laugh...but the things that come out of our Hadley Grace...well you will see.

1) Hadley: "Mommy you are not a grown up are you?"
Me: "Yes, Hadley mommy is a grown up...why?"
Hadley: "Grown ups drink coffee...and you don't"

2) I put Hadley in timeout and she said,"Mommy you are a Naughty Mommy"... and I promise I have never told her she was a naughty child!  Seriously!

3) While eating spaghetti one night, Hadley held up a noodle, looked at it and said, "Mommy, do worms poop?"

4) While sitting on the floor playing...Hadley looked at her feet and said, "Whoa Mommy my feet are really big...look they are so big now"...she was really excited about that.

5) We were playing with two of her baby dolls...I asked her their names she said they were Molly and Pinto...I said why is that one called Pinto...she said because he is a boy and he eats beans.

6) One morning..."Daddy, I have a bomb in my pullup" - I totally blame Jason for that one.

7) One early morning Hadley pointed to a car that had exhaust coming out the back and said, "Mommy that car is not very healthy, it is smoking!"

8) While taking an evening walk, Hadley looked at me and said, "Mommy don't lick roads they are dirty"...I really don't even know what to say when things like that come out.

9) While walking to the park...past a house where a cat hat scratched her awhile ago, Hadley began to yell "Bad cat...come here you BAD CAT".

10) Playing outside with the dogs, I commented that they needed bath because they were really stinky, Hadley looked at me crazy and said, "Mommy!  You can just hold your nose like this...see, now they are not stinky!"

11) While swimming one day I noticed that Hadley was right by the lifeguard talking to him.  I went closer just in time to hear her looking at him and asking "ummm  what do lifeguards eat?"...He said, "sandwiches, fruit, the same stuff you eat"...Her response was "huh..."


No comments: