Saturday, July 14, 2012

He's still got it!

I have been that person for about 5 years now become that person who needs to do thing right when I think of it...or else I forget!  Alas, I meant to post about Jason's birthday yesterday...and well I missed it!

Another year older...but to me, he's still got it!
Happy Birthday Babe...we are blessed to have you in our lives!  We had a fun day celebrating...and it continues today!  The girls and I made Jason Biscuits and gravy (not my choice of food...but he loves it).  Mind you, you can actually make it somewhat healthy using extra lean turkey sausage and skim milk!  Then, I picked J up at the office and we headed out for a date lunch.  We celebrated with a family dinner in last night and then had a homemade basketball cake (no picture because it was not pretty).  Reese wanted me to make him a Spiderman cake...but then changed to a basketball one...which was easier...but still not pretty.  I really do have a wonderful husband who on his birthday (after dinner and cake) was ok with me going to meet some girlfriends for a late dinner out...some out of town people...a very selfless man he is!

Tonight, Jason and I are heading out to celebrate him a little more...I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!

No comments: