Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A little comedy

I could (should) do a post about this one every week...about how stinking funny she is! Seriously she cracks us up all the time...her timing on things is amazing! I just have to share what she said today...
I was putting laundry away in my room...Hadley was on our bed "reading" some of her books. I began to hear loud thuds on the floor....which I knew was the sound of her tossing the books to the ground. So, I called out from my closet "Hadley, I hope you are not throwing your books onto the floor"...to which she replied.."I hope you're...not a dirty dog"! Yes...she did...but actually it sounded like "I hope you're not a derrtay dawwg".

I just stood there in my closet, trying not to laugh and trying to figure out how in the world she came up with that. I finally walked out into the room to see her sitting on the bed "reading" her book, Harry the Dirty Dog! So, it made sense now...but seriously cracked me up!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

That was pretty funny Lauren :) Dan laughed out loud.

Katherine