Friday, November 18, 2011

All is quiet...can't be good!

Not to always be thinking the worst...but 9 times out of 10...if the house is quiet and by that I mean if Hadley is quiet...it is normally not good news. It could mean that pasta or beans or other things from the cabinet are being dumped out...it could mean that my makeup bag is being investigated...my purse is being raided...tooth paste is being squeezed (not on a toothbrush)...toilets are being played in...OH THE LIST GOES ON!!

But the other day I was quite surprised...in a good way! Reese was at school and I was finishing feeding Brynlee her lunch. All of the sudden I realized that Hadley was not in the room...and I did not hear a sound. I dropped the spoon and immediately began to look for her...

Here she is...sooo sweet...just sitting on Reese's bed "reading" her books!
The moments like this make me love being a mom 100% and being able to see these moments during the day with them is priceless! Hadley is a handful...but she is so darn cute and sweet that it is hard to get mad at her...even when you happen to step into a gob of toothpaste on the floor!

No comments: