Thursday, March 10, 2011

1 Month

Slow down...speed up...slow down...speed up.

That is what I feel like my heart and mind are saying all day long! I so want to cheerish every day with Brynlee as a newborn and she is already 1 month...and then at the same time I am ready for her to be at the point of sleeping through the night! :)

I do LOVE the newborn stage...seriously it makes me melt when she makes all of the crazy faces as she is falling asleep...little grins, frowns, cries, laughs...I could eat her up! She is growing every day...and changing it seems. She has started to really focus in on us and follow me when I walk around...I think she gets a head ache when she tries to follow the girls...they are too wild (or maybe that is me that gets the headache)!

I love rubbing her little head because it is so soft...with hair...still so funny to me! She is your typical 1 month old...she eats alot (every 3 hours during the day...and pushing 4-5 hrs at night), she sleeps alot, and we change alot of diapers! She loves to be held...and honestly I find myself holding her alot...I think I am just realizing with Reese that soon I can't hold them anymore...they are too busy! We are in love with you little Brynlee.

The face of a little one trying to focus on her crazy sisters running around!

Looking into her daddy's eyes

And now for you entertainment...a series of pictures of 3 girls...crazy girls...silly girls...I love them so much girls...




No comments: