Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break part 1

I distinctly remember the first Spring Break that came and went once I had graduated from college...it was very sad...I did not get a Spring Break...I just had to keep on working...I was in the real world. Well, life really has not changed since then, now when Spring Break roles around it just means that all of our activities normally take a break but we are still here!

All of that said...this past week was Alabama's Spring Break...so since Jason still had to work I decided to take the girls to Atlanta for a few days.

To start off...I would like to say that if I had a picture of this moment I would not post it because I am sure I would scare all of you...but let's just say that of course during the drive over to Atlanta, Reese decided that with only an hour left she HAD to go potty! So, on my first trip alone with the three girls I proceeded to get Brynlee in the baby Bjorn, hold Hadley's hand on my right side and Reese's hand on my left side...with the diaper bag across my shoulder and we slowly made our way into a McDonald's bathroom (I hate stopping in public bathrooms)!! I felt like everyone in the place was looking at me like I was crazy...maybe because my hair was in a crazy bun...no makeup and I had 3 wild little ones with me. Once we got into the bathroom, I realized that Hadley for sure needed a diaper change...Brynlee woke up and she needed one as well...and Reese announced that she did not need to go to the bathroom after...TO WHICH I PROMPTLY informed her that, "oh yes she was going to the bathroom"! I am not even going to discuss how I was able to have a potty break of my own while holding Brynlee and trying to keep curious Hadley from touching every nasty thing in the bathroom...Reese was a help...but the loud hand dryer seemed to be more interesting than helping to contain Hadley! Seriously, like almost an hour later we all got back into the car and on the road to Atlanta...thank the Lord!

Happier times...we got to meet up with Lindsay and Bryson...the girls loved playing with him It is seriously so fun watching my girls play with one of my best childhood friend's son
Pure bliss
Bebe played hookie from school to take me and the girls to a play gym

Pretty much this is what Brynlee did while we made our rounds in Atlanta...she loves her seat and was just an angel
Here is Jane looking for her Tarzan!The foam pit...I have great memories as a child playing in these
This girl can jump
Bebe was trying to help Hadley get used to jumping
Pop helped the girls jump some more...what can I say...it really is the best way to burn some energy!

We had more spring break fun...soon to come!

No comments: