Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Catching up and Settling down???

Well I have been taking lots of pictures...but I am realizing that I have not shared a lot of them...so I am trying to catch up now that (cross my fingers) I think I am finally settling into the mindset of having two children (wow is it work...hats off to all of you who have two and more).
Here are some pics from the past 6 weeks...fun with friends and funny stories too...you have to read about the fish!

To begin...a picture of my two sweet girls...this was taken last week.
My sweet sleeping Hadley...I wish she did this more at night. But even when she is up at 3 am I am reminding myself that she is only this small for a short amount of time and I want to enjoy every minute of it, tears and all.
To keep my sanity we make many trips to the park...friends help alot...we met Anna Brooke and Addie one day...the girls loved swinging.
Ok...I LOVE this picture...The whole Brooks clan came over and brought dinner a few weeks back and Reese had so much fun with Addie Gail and Simon. This picture just reminds me of how much fun just being a kid is!
My great friend Robin and her son Finn made a surprise visit the other week...it was a quick one but Reese, Hadley and I could not have been more excited. Sadly, Reese did not want her picture taken...only wiskers did. Reese and Finn had a blast and Robin scored big points with Reese by bringing her some lip gloss!
The Fish Story...this past weekend we went to the lake with our friends Rob and Edith and their children Isobel and Charlie. We had an incredible time...and we learned that Reese LOVES to fish! The boys caught lots of fish...they would take them off the hook and Reese would jump up and down as they flopped around and then she would pick them up carry them around (and stick her finger in their eye...sorry little fish) and then throw them back. She can not be my child! (I mean, I enjoyed fishing...but holding...no thank you)
Look how big she is getting...and so darn cute Giving sweet Hadley one of her first real baths...Hadley loved it and Reese loved helping.
And finally...one of my new favorite things the Bob double jogging stroller...and a reminder of how quickly time goes by...just look at what a difference 2 1/2 years makes!

1 comment:

Merritt said...

do you really have 2 sleeping children in that stroller? how long did you run for?! i hope you just parked them in the shade and left them sleeping!