Saturday, October 17, 2009

10 Weeks

Well, since the two month birthday came and went, I am going for the 10 week mark! Seriously, I can not believe that Hadley is already 10 weeks old! I think time might be flying by a bit faster than with Reese because I am chasing a 2 1/2 year old around at the same time!

Hadley is such a joy for us! She has changed so much and grown so much! She smiles all of the time and tries to talk...(we Beckner girls love to talk). Her neck is getting so strong...when she is having tummy time on her playmat or her changing table she picks her little head up and looks like a turtle! She LOVES her sister...Reese gets right up in her face and Hadley's eyes get huge and then she smiles and coos! She is almost the exact same size that Reese was at 10 weeks...just a little less than a pound smaller! She has started to notice so many things and she reacts to everyone's voices and sounds! I just can't get enough of her.
Tummy time on her mat sometimes turns to this...zzzz. And just like her sister did...she loves her playmat and smiles at all of the animals.
Bath time is very soothing to her, but she gets so mad when we take her out...she hates being cold even for a second.Trying to talk to mommy
Dressed up and ready to go...sadly I was trying to catch a smile...but I am too slowA new favorite thing Hadley has just discovered...the mobile in her bed...she will lie in there and grin and talk it.Finally, I caught a smile...she does it so much but I just can't quite get them on camera!
My favorite picture...Hadley Grace all bundled up since it has been in the 40's here this weekend. Also...this is an outfit that Reese wore and literally it freaked me out how much they look alike...I am going to try to find the picture of Reese and upload it so you can see for yourself!

1 comment:

Merritt said...

she looks just like reese - especially the picture in the white onesie and the picture in the carseat! can't wait to meet her eventually!