Monday, September 28, 2009

If at first you don't succeed...

Tri Tri Again! This year we made the trek once again to Charlotte, for the Ramblin Rose Triathlon! If you remember this post from last year...then you know how much I enjoyed this...so that is why I registered so early (knowing that it would be soon after Hadley was born...but I wanted some motivation). I had decided that I was going to go even if I could not do it...but my doctor said it was fine and I felt great! It truely was an amazing weekend with some amazing women! We stayed at a lakehouse together (with little Hadley in tow) and just had a great time...lots of laughter! The race was once again so fun...and such a great feeling of accomplishment! I can't wait for next year!


The whole Tri Chic group...including Pregnant Audrey (3 weeks away) as one of our cheerleaders and Joy who was 7 weeks pregnant and did the race! And I might add, like last year we had amazing shirts that Courtney and Audrey had made for us...everyone at the race was jealous!



And here was the youngest cheerleader...Hadley (7 weeks old) who was sad that she could not race! She did great all weekend...she even went to the movie with us on Saturday (she slept and just hung out)!

1 comment:

Britton said...

I soooo want to finally be able to do this one year!! Ya'll look awesome!