Saturday, September 19, 2009

A complete thought...

a complete sentence, much less a complete conversation. What you might ask....oh just a few things that are rare in my life these days(or really for the past 2 1/2 years)! It just comes with the territory when you become a parent that you are now unable to have a complete conversation, sentence or thought! Come on...think about it...if you are a parent when was the last time (when your child/children were with you) that you were able to do any of those! Or...for those of you without children...think about the time you spend with your friends who have children, and I am sure you will agree that your friend is unable to really focus!

When Reese was first born I was so worried about every little thing that I could not focus on anyone or anything else. Now that she is 2 1/ 2 I am worried about all of the "anyones and anythings" she is going to bother or get into. Add in little 6 week old Hadley...and well my head is spinning a little. I know...I know...those of you with more children are like "you have no idea", but I am just saying...for me.

Now, don't get me wrong...all of that said I would not want all of the complete thoughts in the world if it meant I would not have these precious ones...Because when it comes down to it, I love my life (the good and the bad) and the biggest part of that is because of my amazing husband and these incredible little girls that light up my life!

1 comment:

The Carters said...

Amen! As I mentioned on my message the other day, I now REALLY get how hard it is to be "one of the girls" and "Lillian's mom" at the same time --- and that is with only one child!