Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How Sassy got her groove back

Ok,

so Sassy is the name of our good old Jeep Wrangler! She has been through a lot! She was my sisters car first...she was nice and new then...(1997) then she was passed onto me (2000), she was still in good condition but needed work from time to time! Fast forward 9 years...she's still running...and Jason drives her every day! She has taken a beating for sure...a multitude of road trips, work trips, and hauling dogs, furniture, dirt, straw...you name it! So...we finally decided she needed to get her groove back with a makeover...I wish I had a picture of what she looked like before (but those of you who know us...well you know). She was Hunter Green----very fadded on the hood, lots of scratches...with a spice top and doors...but
now...watch out! She is a shiny new black, that matches her hard top and well...the windows we are working on. But the spice color looks ok now! We love her...she is 12 years old...but new to us!


1 comment:

Jennifer and Beau Whitson said...

Oh, Sassy looks so great! I am jealous, it makes me miss my Wrangler!