Friday, April 24, 2009

5 years in the making

So,
Five years ago this was us! I love looking at these pictures...and I know this may sound crazy, but I do feel like we look so young...what are we going to think at 10 years!

I just can not believe it, five years ago on this day, Jason and I got married and it has been better than I could have ever expected. I know, a little cheesy, but it is true. I really did marry the man of my dreams and my best friend. Marriage is not for the faint of heart for sure...but it is for those who are willing to work at it EVERY Day...and it is worth it to me.

So, here is to that great day, April 24th, 2004...and to all of my friends and family who have prayed for us to continue strong in our walk with the Lord and our marriage together! Jason and I got to celebrate tonight and it was really fun just reflecting on the past five years!

4 comments:

The Carters said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Here's to these first 5 years being just the start of your amazing lives together. Also, you both do look super young in your wedding pics! :)

kristen elaine said...

Happy Anniversary Lauren and Jason!! What a fun reflection-cheers to you and your beautiful family!

Jennifer and Beau Whitson said...

Happy Anniversary, Guys! It has been so fun to watch your relationship change and grow over the years! What a lucky little girl Reese is to have parents that love each other and her so much!

Merritt said...

congrats guys. on one hand, its hard to believe its been five years since each of us were married - but our lives have changed so much! here's to many more!!!