Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dinner Date

I got a big treat this past week when my friend Robin was passing through and we had a chance to plan a dinner date!  Robin is one of my sorority sisters and close friends from college whom I never get to see because she has lived so far away...but, whenver I do see her...it is like old times!

She had her son, Finn with her...so I brought Reese and we met up with our other great friend, Jennifer and had a great time!  Finn, is full of personality and I loved being around him.  Reese, has become a little more reserved over the past two years (at first meet at least), so it took her a little bit to warm up...but by the end they were buddies!
Finn and Reese...making wishing...and then running around the edge of the fountain...thankfully we avoided anyone falling in.
 When Robin and I were deciding where to meet...Mexican was a go-to for both of us.  Parents know that you need a loud environment when you have littles with you...just in case you don't want to draw attention to yourselves!  Finn, was telling Reese all about his trip to lego land...and telling her about some superheroes...Reese was intrigued.

A story worth sharing...Robin, Finn, Reese and I were talking and hanging out inside the mall before we left...and these two had a little fun.  They were running around and laughing...then Reese came up to Robin and said, "Um Robin, Finn went up the escalator", to which Robin and I both run around the the bottom of the escalator to look...only to have Reese and Finn jump out from behind a pillar and yell "we tricked you!' Kids make me laugh!
 The dinner crew...I hate to say this..but I did not want to post this picture...I really just don't like it...I know things are not all about me..but it was one of those pictures where I made the decision....
HAIR CUT PEOPLE!  It was not a good hair day to being with...but seriously that needs some help...so off to the salon I go...fingers crossed!

No comments: