Sunday, August 12, 2012

Parrrtaay

We celebrated Hadley's 3rd birthday this weekend...and as you can tell...our girls were full of personality!  We celebrated with about 12 of Hadley's friends and had a great time playing and bouncing...oh and eating!
Bebe as always was our hero to come for the party and to help take care of the girls...I think Hadley was more excited about Bebe coming than her actual party. (and I totally think Bebe looks a little like Sarah Palin here...and Brynlee was trying to look around me at the man blowing up the bounce house)
Bebe with her girls...I can't believe I got them all smiling...even if it is a really bad picture shooting right into the sun and glass (photography 101...I know)
 When the party was over I asked Hadley her favorite part, "the ice cream and cake"...I asked what was your next favorite part..."the fruit kabobs and sandwiches"...just makes me laugh!
 Everyone had a great time jumping...it is a workout for sure!  
 These two are just best buddies...they were hugging each other and just laughing!
 Our Minnie mouse bean bag toss...and picture maker!
 Big sis and little sis...yes all in matching dresses...I say this humbly because I know anyone who can sew can make this style of dress with their eyes closed...but I have just started learning to sew...and Hadley wanted a pink and white dress like Minnie mouse wears...so she picked the fabric and I made their dresses.  :)
 Always fun...the gym was full of little ones getting pulled around on scooters...lots of falls...lots of laughter!
 All of my beautiful red heads had a great time...and the Princess of the day loved every minute of it!  Happy Birthday Hadley Grace...three years going on 13!

1 comment:

Shirla and Dennis said...

Love the dresses, and the smiles.
XOXOXO G-Ma Shirla