Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers...

My Mother's Day started early this year!  I was out of town for a few days and had the best present ever...Jason and the girls picked me up at the airport last night...they were all waiting for me when I got off the plane and they had flowers!  I had missed all of them so much!  Reese insisted that I go ahead and open my presents last night...so I did...and then the fun continued this morning.

Jason and the girls brought me breakfast in bed (I got up early and got ready to go help at church) and then jumped back in bed so they could bring breakfast!  Yogurt parfaits and grits...my favorites!
 All the Beckner girls
A look back at last year Mother's Day...things are for sure easier now
 that Bryn and Hads are a little older!
 Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother who has made me the mother I am...I have learned so much from her in how she handles trial after trial and continues to trust the Lord faithfully...there is no better lesson I could have, thank you for the way to have changed me for the better without even knowing it!
 Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful Grandmother Myrl, she made my mother the amazing woman she is and also has been an example of a woman who walks with the Lord daily and has love me unconditionally.
 Happy Mother's Day to Grandma Shirla, my mother-in-law, who shaped the wonderful man I married and who loves my girls with all of her heart.
 Happy Mother's Day to Great Grandma Beckner who loved on Jason and made him the man he is as well, and loves her great-granddaughters so much too.
 Happy Mother's Day to Barb who has given me such a great example in how she has raised her two wonderful children and how much she loves on our girls!
 In loving memory of Great Grandma Baker who loved Jason with all of her heart and who loved on me and the girls with all she had.  She is missed this Mother's Day!
SO, to all the mothers in our lives...family and friends alike...Happy Mother's Day...we LOVE YOU!

No comments: