Tuesday, May 22, 2012

15 months

I meant to do a 15 month post for Bryn on the 10th...but alas I forgot  kept moving it to the next day's to-do list!  Brynlee, Bryn, Bryn-a-b, Bryna...she answers to them all!  At this stage in the game Bryn is on the move big time.  She literally went from pitching a fit when I tried to get her to walk...to now walking everywhere...literally she just walks around the house all day...it is like she just wants to walk for fun!
 Bryn is of course talking a lot...like her mom sisters!  She loves to say Mommy...but draws it out Mooommmy.  She says Daddy, Hadley (Hadaley), Reese, Ellie, Bailey (Bayee), Please (cheese), More, Ball, Banana, Nose, Eye and her favorite...NO...which she uses to mean yes and no.

She did not really catch on the sign language as early as her sisters...but now she does it while she says the word.  My favorite is that her version of please is rubbing her hands together...Jason and I call her Mr. Miagee.  

 Bryn loves her sisters and literally tries to do everything they do.  When they dance, she dances, when they are doing gymnastics...she put her hands and head down on the ground and rolls to the side trying to do her version.  When they watch something on TV she laughs if they laugh!  She is also feisty like her sisters and if they try to take things from her...WATCH OUT!
 Bryn loves Ellie and Bailey and when we are outside all she cares about if finding them.  She does not really like walking on the grass with her bare feet so we will see how the beach goes with her!  She does love water though!
Bryn loves to go to the park and play because she is not afraid to do anything.  At 13 months she started climbing up the stairs to the top of the slide in our neighborhood...would lay on her tummy and turn around so her feet went first and slide down laughing!  It scared me to death the first time...but now it is all she wants to do.  I think it alarms other people at the parks too...I am pretty sure they think I am a horrible mother...oh well...you can't please them all!
And we love our Brynlee...and yes I do know that she might have a baby mullet...I am just not sure what to do about it! :)

No comments: