Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Treats

I have said before that I am not crafty...I just like to copy! So, copy I did...making a few little treats for the girls birthday parties, valentines day treats, and letter treats!

Marshmallow pops! So easy and really yummy. Just take a big marshmallow, put it on a lollipop stick, roll the top in melted white chocolate and roll it in sprinkles. (tip it is much easier and less messy if you don't let a 2 year old help you...but maybe not as much fun)

Oreo pops! Again...easy...but messy...but good! Take a double stuff Oreo (truth be told this is the first time I have ever bought these..and now I know why...because I would eat them all), put it on a lollipop stick...dip in white chocolate and then sprinkle with sprinkles!



Ok...my favorite treat we have made recently! In Reese's class each week they work on a different letter and they have a letter leader for each week. Last week was "R" week and Reese was the leader! So for the "R" week snack we made rainbow cupcakes!

Once again...they are not really perfect looking...but they are cute!

The fun surprise when you peel off the cupcake liner you see the rainbow layers!
There you go...now I am sure I just made you hungry!

No comments: