Sunday, February 19, 2012

More birthday fun

So, I never put all of the fun party pictures...so here goes!
On Monday, I went to Reese's school and we had a little party for her...with a big Cookie cake at her request! She was hilarious...she was so excited the whole time.
Reese's birthday cake for her gymnastics party
Hadley was so excited to be part of the party...here Reese and Hadley sliding down the ramp together! It melts my heart when they are so sweet with each other.
The birthday gymnast herself
Hadley's first time on the balance beam...she asks to do gymnastics all the time now
The pro
All the party people
On to Brynlee's party...the huge cupcake cake...I made it...it turned out cute...no Martha Stewart but it was cute!
Some treats for Brynlee's party...popcorn with melted white chocolate and m&m's in it! This stuff is soo good...we actually used this for the girl's valentines and just made a tag that said "Hey Valentine, what's Popping?"
Bebe and the birthday girl
Her first taste of sugar...yes I broke down this year...she actually did have sugar...the other two had "healthy cakes made without sugar, made with honey" but not this girl...and once the first bite went in...
There was no going back...I should have timed it but I am pretty sure the little cupcake was gone in under 10 seconds!
The cutest little redheads on the block
Daddy, Mommy and Bryn
My faithful birthday gals...Aunt B and Aunt Memi come to every birthday party of our girls to celebrate and love on them! It means the world to me...love you gals!

No comments: