Friday, August 12, 2011

6 Months... a little late

Oooo my little Bryn is 6 months old! Brynlee still holds the place of "calm" in our house! She just takes all of the drama in and watches (I hope she is not saving up for drama of her own). This girl loves her tongue...she sticks it out and it is long...she pops it on her lips and giggles! Brynlee had her first tooth pop up on the bottom on her actual 6 month birthday (August 10th). She had been a little fussy, so we thought something was going on!



Check out the tongue Pictures tell it all...we tried giving Bryn "food" for the first time last week...did not go so well! She would have nothing to do with it! So, we tried again this week...and she likes it...I think. She still makes a horrible face, but I really just think she is getting used to the texture. Right now she has been eating squash and sweet potatoes.
Brynlee loves bath time. Normally she takes a bath by herself so she can stretch out and kick up a storm...but sometimes we throw them all in! The tub gets really small...really fast!
She has discovered her cute little face in mirrors. This is me holding her in front of a mirror...she was grinning and talking to herself! On her play mat she gravitates right to the place where the little mirror is...vanity starting early! But, I don't blame her...I would want to look at myself if I was that cute!Brynlee loves being in her "Johnny Jumper" and she laughs when Reese or Hadley get in front of her and give her a little "swing". Truth be told I was in the kitchen and heard Brynlee laughing so hard...I came around the corner to see her swinging...really swinging...Reese helping...I had to calmly let Reese know that it was not a swing...one of those moments!

Brynlee loves being held and really will just hang out with whoever has her. She just observes! At Hadley's party, Bebe held Brynlee for a long time (sorry Bebe...I think I got a little distracted) and she loved it!
Brynlee loves sitting in her Bumbo to play and in her exersaucer...greatest invention...but that things takes up sooo much space! We are working on sitting up...but as for right now the Bumbo is her "helper".





Like our other girls...she is a daddy's girl. She gets a really big grin when he starts talking to her or when he comes in the door! Brynlee is still a great sleeper...and she is starting to love books. She tries to grab the books when we read to her! We love you little Bryn...you really do make our family complete!



No comments: