Monday, June 21, 2010

These girls are lucky!


They have this guy

As their daddy...and the best daddy ever!
I seriously do love watching these girls with their daddy...and I am so grateful that I am married to this man! We had a great father's day weekend, though I did not do a good job of taking pictures!!! (so mad at myself) I did get a few of Reese taking a BIG JUMP at the pool with Jason this weekend!

First time off of the diving board...all by herself!
The child has no fear...of course when you are jumping and you know your daddy is there to get you it is a secure feeling. But seriously she would jump and then come up to surface on her own, then she and Jason would swim to the side!
On a final note about Father's Day...Never under any circumstances is it a good idea to tell your 3 year old what you got Daddy for Father's Day...because as I was explaining why we can't tell Daddy until Sunday, I heard..."Mommy, I am going to tell!" And tell she did!

No comments: