Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just a few of our

Favorite Things!
So, for Hadley I love this thing! I did not have one with Reese...but I wish I had. It is called the Boonsquirt Spoon! Basically you take off the top...fill the bottom portion with baby food...and then you just squeeze the bottom part for the food the come out onto the spoon! It makes feeding a baby when you are out so much easier! You only need one hand! You can get them at Babies R Us!
This is long overdue, as I talked about it here! This is the Jesus Storybook Bible and we love it! We got it for Reese for her 3rd birthday...and seriously we read and listen to it every day! It comes with an audio cd that tells the stories but the best part is the guy's accent who tells the story...British I think and I love it! The book is not a Bible...but it has a lot of Bible stories in it. I love it because they are not watered down...and the pictures that go with the stories are incredible! Reese can quote every story to you...and she begs to listen to them!


Boring I know...but I love this stuff! It is Seventh Generation's multi-surface disinfecting surface cleaner! It has the scent of lemongrass and thyme...yuum and it works great! Also on the Seventh Generation site you can always find coupons...and I love coupons!


I know, I know some of you are rolling your eyes! P90X freaks...we are not I promise! Jason started this with a few of his friends...and well I jumped on the bandwagon (and fell off) but Jason is still going strong! It is a great workout...but I will say it is very time consuming!




And the final little thing I am loving right now...Vitamin Water Zero! Normally I really don't like "sports drinks" and I think they are not very good for you! But, I must confess that I might be slightly addicted to this! So tasty and not horrible for you...not great...but not horrible! You can find them anywhere (tip...at WholeFoods right now there is a $.50 off coupon...you can use it there or at Publix- they take competitor coupons)





That's all for today!

No comments: