Sunday, January 31, 2010

Aquarium fun

Last weekend, the girls and I made a very fast last minute trip to Atlanta. Jason had to go out of town for work and we decided to head over to Atlanta for a visit with family and the Georgia Aquarium! We have been there before, but this trip was really fun for Reese. My mom and sister both went with us on Saturday and it was great. We went towards the end of the day so it was not too crowded; and then on Sunday, Ashley met us up there again! It was so great to have someone there to follow Reese all around and point things out to her since I had Hadley! If you have not been to the Georgia Aquarium...I would recommend going!
I think this was Reese's favorite part...she gave the penguin at least 4 hugs and made a point to wave crazily at him until he acknowledged her!
This tank is my favorite, the Whale sharks are amazing!
Bebe and Reese looking at all the fish!
Ashley and Reese riding along on the "moving floor" under a really fun tank.
Touching the jellyfish...Reese told me they were ENORMOUS!

No comments: