Thursday, January 7, 2010

5 Months

Maybe I just don't remember, but it feels like time is flying by with Hadley! I can not believe that she is 5 months old today! With that said, she is so much fun, and like her sister, she has lots of personality! She is moving and shaking...rolling back and forth, inching around on her stomach (I swear she is trying to crawl), and getting her little vocal chords primed to talk! She truely loves Reese so much. When we are driving Hadley spends most of the time trying to sit forward in her seat to see Reese! She smiles a lot and does a lot of little giggles and she has had a few belly laughs (ironically all on the changing table...she knows what she is doing). She is a great sleeper and started sleeping from about 7 pm until 6:30 or 7 am about 4 weeks ago! And to my surprise she, like her sister, prefers her hands to the paci! I have been trying but all I hear all day is the paci popping out and in go her fingers (oh well, there are worse things right)! Here are some pictures of our little princess!

Check out my sweet smile!

Checking things out...she loves being on her tummy so she can pick her head up and see what is going on.

Sitting with my childhood doll, Elvira (the blonde) and my sister's Teresa (the red head) at Bebe's house. We did this every visit with Reese to measure her growth...kind of fun.


These are a few of my favorite things...

Taking baths and sucking my fingers...all the time!
My playmat...but even more my sissy Reese!
My carseat and wearing hats that my mom really loves!
A new love...the exersaucer...I am figuring things out
Well, this is not my favorite...I love my sister but sometimes she loves me too much!
Example number 2...can you find me?
Here I am...she was just giving me some close hugs and kisses...mom says we are working on teaching her personal space!

2 comments:

Merritt said...

can't believe i haven't met her yet! so sad. i love her round cheeks!

Shirla and Dennis said...

What an amazing sweetie with an amazing mom and sisie.
Love you all, Grandma Shirla