Sunday, May 17, 2009

Golf

For the past 6 1/2 years I have begun to have a increasing appreciation for the game of golf and I owe it all to my husband (and Tiger Woods) but really to my husband! When Jason and I first started dating I began to learn all kinds of things about golf...at first I thought it was boring...but now I love it! And for those of you who know me well...you know that I LOVE Tiger Woods! I mean I am amazed by him; by his talent, his determination, his physical fitness level and just his love for the game. I think I love these things because they are all characterstics that Jason has. Seriously, I married him because of how he truely loves things with all of himself, works hard at everything (following God, being a husband, dad, basketball, staying in shape, his job, ect..) Anyway...sorry for the tangent...back to Golf.Now, don't get me wrong...I have no desire to play golf, but I truely LOVE watching golf (mainly when Tiger is playing) and I love that Jason really enjoys golf and now it seems Reese has a love for it too. We had the opportunity to go to the Regions Classic tournament on Saturday with Dan, Katherine, James, Bethany and Steve and we all had a great time.
Reese with her "Aunt B" wearing mommy's sunglasses and making a goofy face! (Kat, Dan and James in the background) :)
Reese with Steve (who by the way she calls her boyfriend! Sorry Aunt B, looks like you have some competition!) Steve was gracious enough to indulge Reese and play with her alot that day!
Reese and Daddy taking in the view of the beautiful course!

No comments: