Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful for family...and boots!

Ok, so I am a little behind...but here is some stuff from thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is always so fun when we all get together. But, this year I realized how lucky and grateful I am that all of our family really does our best to get everyone together. We split our holidays between my family and Jason's and this year we went to South Carolina with my dad. It was great being there with all of my aunts, uncles, counsins, and my grandfather. Reese was so much fun, running everywhere trying to keep up with the older cousins.

We also spent some time in Atlanta with my mom, sister, brother and his two friends from Dallas. Reese had a great time putting on a show for everyone and spent a lot of time in her favorite boots...which she loves to sing "these boots are make for walk'n". I am going to try and get it on video...it is priceless...she can sing the whole thing!

TA DA!

2 comments:

Robin Lyles said...

What a superstar. She's adorable--what girl doesn't love walking around nekid while wearing fabulous shoes?

kristen elaine said...

oh my goodness, reese is so cute in her boots! so sassy!!

about grey - the breeder took that olan mills shot, isn't that hilarious?? i'm going to get her tomorrow, so i'll post more (normal) pics!

thank you for leaving hebrews for me tonight! talk to you soon!